Monday, December 06, 2010

Thanksgiving in Thatcher Is....

5 Days of fun. 3 Thanksgiving dinners. Movies, games, stuffing ourselves silly. Enjoying family.


Dress up dance parties/fashion shows with Grandma


Dont' you love O's face?


Train rides(it's a lawnmower but you get the idea)



Playing in the fireplace....Don't worry it is closed off....just a fun fort for the kids now.



Getting some bonks...(he tripped and fell into a bench) Ouch!



Grant wanted a picture too...


Crafting with the cousins...my Grandpa's saying was "God has been good to us, The Church is true and the best is yet to come."


Games with the Davis's

Watching shows on Grammy and Papa's bed while mom and dad play games

 Grandma Udall wanted to have a grand tea party. And the only way you could attend was if you were dressed up and talked with your best English accent "Darrrrling"


Stay classy girls....stay classy....


To end the weekend a Udall Grandkid picture....so cute huh!

5 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

I truly CANNOT believe you got ALL of those kids to look at the camera. Good job! (BTW, I follow your fam and photog blogs. :))

LucyH said...

How fun and what cuties! It makes me miss the Gila Valley...

Loree said...

what a great thanksgiving! your mom is an AWESOME grandma! You are so blessed to have her! I love the girls blue dresses! The tea party looks like it was a delightfully pleasant time dahhhling ;)

Jeff said...

Oh man. You should have warned us that you were going to post all those pictures. I would have straightened my hair!

Smith Family said...

What a fun time! I love the train ride! Poor baby with his bonk! Love the grandkids picture!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family