Sunday, February 07, 2010

9 Month Boy Pics....courtesy of Sarah Goodman

http://sarahgoodmanphotography.com/blog/ ETA....hopefully it works now...scroll down to the second post...
My good photog friend asked if she could take some pictures of the boys before they were able to run away. We went to her home studio and got some cute pics of the boys around 9 months old....I loved watching her creative mind work.....thanks again Sarah!

7 comments:

Desiree said...

The link didn't work for me?! Am I doing something wrong? I wanna see these cute pictures! :)

Desiree said...

Thanks for the fix. Oh my are those pictures adorable!! Can you and Sarah fly to Cali to take newborn pics of my little girl, in about a month?! :) So stinking cute.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Those turned out very cute! What sweet little boys!

Christi said...

I love the one of the boys laughing at each other! Such handsome boys!

lisa said...

Those picture turned out so cute! And I am so sorry about clark! It was so fun to talk to you today! Miss ya!

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Leah! Those pics of your boys taken by Sarah are so precious!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family