Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yummy Food!


Audree and Olivia started eating rice cereal about a month ago when they turned 6 months. The first time I made it I didn't read the directions and made it SUPER thick. Livvy was gagging! I then read the directions and made it really runny. Since then we have introduced lots of veggies and fruits and even a 2nd meal. The girls like to snack on puffs and are learning to grab them and put them in their mouths. It's so fun to watch their faces when they try a new food! YEA for new things!

1 comment:

Jill said...

i havent seen them for so long... they are getting so big and both of them are so pretty!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family