On Saturday we went to the Pointe South Mountian and swam at the water park with Grandma and Grandpa. The girls did pretty good and Livvy fell asleep in Grandma's arms. Olivia's tummy has been hurting her because we have thrush, so she was a little cranky. But overall they did great! Audree loves to kick and splash in the water and she went down the lazy river with Mom.

Later that night Doug and I went to see Tim & Faith in concert!!! WOW! We had a blast! We were in the 6th row! It was so awesome to be that close. Out of all the people I would like to see in concert, it would be them! They are very talented and sounded great live. Faith has an incredible voice and is very personable with the crowd. She even waived to me and gave me a wink!!;) They sang about 6-8 songs together and then sang by themselves the rest of the time. I just kept taking pictures because they were right by us. We sang right along with them, our voices were tired and our ears were ringing at the end of the night. We were right in front of the back up singers and it was so fun to watch and listen to them. The couple next to us got engaged on the last song, and of course I took pictures and am going to send them through email. Doug surprised me with the tickets just because. He is such a sweetie and does so many things to make me happy! He is a great husband, father and person. I love you Doug!




2 comments:
i wish i was there to be with the family! i miss you all so much! after i have the baby, i'll come play for a week!!! love you!
Cool. We had a great time....love you!
Post a Comment