Sunday, August 20, 2006

A built in buddy


So our girls are interacting more and more these days. Livvy usually wakes up 1st from her nap, and when we go to get Audree, they get so exctied to see each other. After they eat I sit them in front of each other and they coo, smile and try to gives kisses(really try to eat each other:) I love watching them interact. It is so neat to see the bond they have already. There are the curiosity hair pulls and the accidental bonks, but every bit is worth it to see them smile at each other. I can't imagine having one....it's so neat that they have a built in buddy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

it's true. cohen needs a buddy. he LOVES other little kids.

Jennie said...

Leah, so cute! I just want to kiss their chubbiness! Raelyn is just starting to get some meat on her now. Check out our blog for updated pics and stories too! Love ya, miss ya!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family