Saturday, August 19, 2006

Our story

So just for journaling sake and to reminice(sp?) I wanted to post about my story about the girls. Doug and I decided to have a baby and got pregnant on the first try. We were elated! I went to the OB at 10 weeks and he gave me and ultra sound. Lo and behold their were 2 heartbeats!! We couldn't believe it! There are no twins on either side of our families. I had a great pregnacy and worked until I was 29 weeks(about7 months) I then went on modified bedrest and had the girls 3 weeks early by c-section. (Audree was breech) Here is what they looked like when they were brand new



Audree Eliza weighed 7.3 and Olivia Suzette was 5.10. Their middle names are after our mother's. It is so neat to have 2 that way no one feels left out!

My mom got to stay with us for 3 weeks which was such a blessing because I got to sleep a little more and I was still recovering from my c-section. I was blessed to be able to breastfeed them and it's still going great!

I loved hearing their 1st little cries! I couldn't/can't believe that Heavenly Father would entrust me with two of his angels! They are the sweetest girls. I love being their mother and love watching Doug be a dad. My life is full of love and so many blessings!
Here is another one of my favorite picture I took when they were 3 weeks old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites too.

Handsfullmom said...

Adorable! I love these photos.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family