We just love having adventures! Especially with good friends- we had a great spring break spending 5 days with our good friends at a beach house. We have really great neighbors out by us and have made some awesome friendships! We are so grateful for them and their friendship. We went to the Mormon Battalion musuem, the San diego Temple, went to the pier, and celebrated the boys 5th birthday! Can't believe those rowdy rascals are 5
Every girl needs a best friend! I am so grateful for Tenay
We ordered giant pizza one night! Lots of leftovers...
I have never heard the story of the Mormon battalion. Amazing story-the kids love the museum.
Poor Mitt got a fever while we were there- he had an ear infection we found out later when he got home. Sweet thing
These lucky boys have spent their last 4 bday's on vacation and I feel like this will be the story of their lives .
5 Things I love about Grant right now-
1. His new found love of reading and writing. He is so darling sounding out words.
2. His kind heart
3. His cool tricks on the trampoline
4. He still loves to snuggle
5. How helpful he is with Emmett
5 things I love about Clark right now-
1. His passion for life. He lets you know how he's feeling.
2. His love of babies. Whenever Emmett or Amanda's twins are around he goes gaga for them.
3. He still loves to snuggle too
4. The way he lights up when he does something right
5. How well he rides a bike



















No comments:
Post a Comment