Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Disney



So-Doug and I wanted to do something special and memorable for the girls 8th bday. We had some flight points and travel points so we cashed them in, and surprised the girls with a mommy/daughter weekend to Disneyland!
And what a good time it was! This was the girls first time on a plane and watching their faces was priceless. I forgot to bring big camera so I just had my phone camera...so the quality is not that great. 


 





We had Ihop for breakfast both days. They loved trying the different syrups....



Day 1- we went right to the new Cars Land....its pretty crazy how much like the movie it was.




Matching shirts-





And face painting....so fun!!


Day 2-we did almost all of Disney by like 4:00 pm. Alot of the rides were closed but we rode every ride we wanted too...and saw some cool shows too! 











Towards the end of the day Audree was acting tired and whiny-she felt warm so I went to go buy her some medicine. The workers told me that there is a little first aid place around the corner. Poor girl had a 103.7 fever...they gave us meds and we rested until we had to go catch our flight home. And then when we got to the airport they both fell asleep on the floor and then they slept on the flight home. 





Spending some happy time with these darlings was sure awesome. I hope they always remember how special they are to our family and I pray that I can raise them to be wonderful women. I can't wait to take the boys when they turn 8!

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

That is SO FUN!!!!!

Smith Family said...

What a fun time with just the four of you!!! What happy memories for your girls! That's crazy that you did so much in such a short amount of time! Must not have been too busy! That's awesome! I can't believe they are 8! Seems like we were just having your baby shower at school! :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family