This is such a beautiful time of year here in Arizona..we try to spend as much time as we can together outside. With these little buddies I am trying to come up with better things to do during the day so I don't loose my patience as much. They still love to touch, pet, and handle Emmett all day long, and sometimes they are a little too rough. So I have made a plan and we get out a barrel of new toys or do something that we haven't done in a while. On this day it was bubbles...outside and in bowls with straws...defiantly a fun 30 minutes of fun.

We have also been enjoying our goats so much lately. They are quite the friendly things..they love staying close to us and running around with the kids..it's hilarious. They are turning out to be such a fun pet. Also Doug took the kids on a quick 4 wheeler ride one day...the goats ran around baaaing and chasing them. Fun times at our house...
Here's their new enclosure so the coyotes don't get them...
Mr. Mitt showing us his new tricks...those thighs...I can't stand it!
The Boys had a preschool field trip this week to the Fire station. It was fun! This station had a slide and firepole. It was steep and awesome!
Here are the kids helping us clean the leaves...they got trip to the dollar store after this...Doug and I want to teach them to work hard! They did great...
Well...how can I leave out my Mr. Mitters...He just turned 5 months old. He is getting over another ear infection...sad....and still gets up to nurse at night. I must admit, I'm feeling a little looney tunes with the lack of sleep. Hoping this changes soon.
He rolls from his back to front and then gets stuck....he is always smiling and such a delight. At the pediatrician the other day he weighed 19.9 lbs. He is such a joy and blessing...we adore him.
I want to soak up every minute with him. Lots of sitting on the couch snuggling, playing, protecting him from the brothers. Here's a middle of the night snuggle...












2 comments:
sweet post. it's good to remember all these moments.
Such a fun house!! How the heck did you get so much land in metro AZ?! We just moved back to az last summer (mesa) and have been trying to find a home to buy ever since. This market is crazy & frustrating! Anyway, back to you, I'm lovin' all the outdoor space you & your kids have!
Post a Comment