I can't believe that Audree and Olivia are growing up so fast!! They are the best girls and I'm so grateful for them. We had a super birthday for them this year with a friend party and they got to name the new family pets!
Best Friends
7 Things I love about Olivia
Observant, Kind, Gentle to Animals, Helpful, Always reading her scriptures, Sensitive, Loving
7 Things I love about Audree-
Gentle, Helpful, Smart, Loving, Obdient, Patient, Little Nurse(always wanting to help when kids get hurt)
I was able to go to the girls school for lunch and take them Chick Fil A...they were so excited! Sweet things we sat at our own table with some of their friends. I have felt very detached from their school this year because of the new baby. I love going there.
And a funny story-I walked in and the cafeteria worker said-"Hey I know who your daughter is! She looks just like you!"
The most exciting part of their birthday is that Doug and I decided we needed a pet. Not a dog or a cat, but Goats....BAHA! I think we are slightly redneck. But with all this land I want to fill it up with farm animals. The girls got to name the Nigerian Goat's. Snowflake and Buttercup...they are slowly warming up to us and Olivia gets dressed and ready for the day first thing in the morning to go get them out.
We invited a few girls over from church for an afternoon party. You forget how wild a group of little kids can be together. They were sweet and giggly.
We had a MESSY craft...I should have thought that one through...
We played pin the cherry on the cupcake
Our friends
We had a dance party to One Direction...
We frosted cookies and cupcakes
And opened presents from our very generous sweet friends.
I can't imagine life without our girls...it was a perfect day to celebrate them and their lives.
They really are darling.
On the home front the boys are helpful all day with Mr. Mitt- yesterday Emmett got bonked in the head by a careless boy, he had a knife touch his leg when I wasn't looking, and he was screamed at very loudly in the face by these rascals. Most days its all I can do to not throw them across the room. And I end alot of days in tears. Heaven help me make it through this hard 3 year old stage.











1 comment:
I can't believe you got goats! Holy cow! You're brave! 5 kids and 2 goats! Any day this week you're free? Grant would love to come play with your boys and I still need to meet Mr. Mitt!
Post a Comment