Monday, January 07, 2013

I have a 4 month old

Peek a boo- Who's this?


Just 18 lbs of adorableness right there.




This little puddin even has his first ear infection and is still so sweet.
He had a pretty high fever and had many long nights, but he got a priesthood blessing from Dad and our amazing neighbor, and things are looking better. 

Chubbers...and look who found his toes...eek. So dang adorable!



Lest you forget I have other kids-here are some sweet sleepy pictures from last night. My Aunt said, at the end of the day, Go to their room and watch them sleep, and pray for them, and remember why they are so special to me and an important member of our family. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me the chance to be a mother to them...

Olivia LOVES her teddies...and all other animals in fact.  So many sweet qualities in her that I love




 Precious Audree has had many fevers and never complains. She is so precious to me.
 Cute boys got new bunk beds but sleep together...I love how happy they greet me every morning...


2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Dang cute kiddos Leah. You are surrounded by "littles". Little, toes, feet, hands and bodies. How great to be outnumbered by these special cuties.

Kerrie said...

Love the thought of going in their rooms at night to remember why you love them etc. thanks. I needed that.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family