Time seems to be creeping by... we are down to a Dr. Appt each week and only 3 weeks until this baby boy is out and in our arms!! CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH! The end is so hard...all I do is complain, grump, cry and try to do as least as possible. Which is not on the boys agenda...of course. But we make it through each day...some better than others, but one things for sure, pregnancy is not for wimps!
We have a scheduled c-section for Sept. 7th, so unless something happens that's when we get to meet the newest member of our family! It's fun to know and have a plan so we can prepare for our little man. This past weekend Doug had a scout campout, and it was just me and the kids for 24 hours. We had a movie night and made GAK...(tried to be a good fun mom) although I only got 4 hours of sleep, (darn preggo insomnia) we made it through. The GAK entertained the kids for 2 hours...and wasn't too messy to clean up. Defiantly fun...Clark called it space goo.
The boys started a little preschool this past Tuesday. They were so excited to be like the girls and go to school! It's just 2 days a week for 2.5 hours, but fun for them and me! I took a nap for 1.5 hours while they were at preschool today....HEY!!! It was awesome.
Our awesome cousin Karolyn does a 3 yr old preschool, and will take the boys, even though Clark refuses to poop on the potty...(A whole another post in itself) which is a huge blessing! We are grateful for her and I'm happy they get this experience even though they are young. Especially with this new baby coming....
Grant wasn't really into to smiling or taking a picture that day...silly shy kid



No comments:
Post a Comment