Saturday, July 28, 2012

The rest of July-

The rest of July FLEW by for us...thank goodness because I can't wait to get this baby out of me and into my arms! Pregnancy is not for the weak...and I am sad to say weak at times. My back and hip ache almost all the time, my hormones are raging...(poor Doug...poor kids) I just hate feeling out of control...and can't wait to be done! Just 5 1/2 weeks left until we get to meet him! We have been getting things ready, and also been buying alot of things! Shopping is so fun. Our mini van has been giving us troubles and we have put so much money into it lately that we decided to upgrade....to the DREAM MOM CAR.....


Tada!! I feel so spoiled driving this sweet ride around...automatic doors baby...

 
We got a new sectional for the living room...it's so comfy! I love it!

Sadly my IPHONE won't let me put space in between these next few pics so here are all the Iphone snaps...:)

Our dear friends the Youngs came down and stopped by for a visit. We took advantage and had some families over to play!! What a great time with great friends. We really love and miss our Parkwood ward.
We had a great day at the PHX children's museum...I love that place and so do the kiddos!
From Swimming in the river at our Udall family reunion...it was messy! But oh-so-fun!


 My awesome cousin Laura, put on a week long Broadway CAMP for kids and we were so grateful to be apart of it! The girls learned 6 songs and performed them. It's incredible how much Laura can teach them, and I love that they were able to do it with their cousins!








 Mom went a little overboard with the sparkly eye shadow....haha




With my awesome cousin LAURA!!! And the girls 1st and 2nd cousins...JAzz hands













I swear I am the worst picture taker while I am pregnant! I have no desire to pull out the camera. Here is a little more documentation of our fun time with the Youngs...We went to the muesum, played games at night, laughed, ate yummy food, had friends over and just enjoyed each other! It's rare to find a couple that you both feel comfortable with and can just be yourself. We love them!

We went down to Thatcher this past weekend for a little Udall reunion. We ate, had skit night, an auction, played games, went down to the river, watched the 24th of July parade, and LOVED being together with family. And wouldn't you know this is the only picture I took from my real camera?
Aren't these kiddos cute?
 When we moved out here we had many options for school and we choose the one that we were in the boundary for. After a year there and much thought and prayer, we decided to switch to Chandler Schools which has a modifies year round program. So the girls started last week! It felt weird to me to be starting in July, but they didn't mind or notice a difference. I have been way more impressed with this school and can't wait to have 2 weeks off in October and March when Doug is home. We could take some longer vacay's and have more Daddy time!
I left my camera in Thatcher so these are with my point and shoot....not as good of quality but you get the idea. Big girls, growing up!!! I love them...



Audree is so tall! Can't wait for all the growth and learning that they will get this year...yay for lots of changes!
t



These boys sure miss their sisters during the day- don't they look cute? Busy busy BOYS!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you say you didn't take pictures but there are a lot of pictures here. :)

Sarah S. said...

The girls look so cute, clean and happy in their back to school best. School decisions can be tough on a mom. I'm glad that u feel good about it and have peace. Always fun to see you guys.

Smith Family said...

Yay for a new car! Don't you just love it?! Are you liking your girls' new school? Day two down for S and that parking lot is CRAZY! Things you never really realized as a teacher - how hard it was for parents to pick up their kids! I had to park halfway down the driveway today and whip out the double stroller bc there were no parking spots left and I arrived 20 minutes early! It's supposed to be better next week! Let's hope!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family