Friday, July 06, 2012

June-July

Summer here is good....lazy, stressful, tiring, and mostly happy. The girls are so awesome and help with their brothers so much. There has been lots of pretend play-play school, play like we are at disneyland(I wish), pretend puppies...you get the idea. Doug has been working alot, sometimes till midnight. With my hormones being on the brink all the time, sometimes the tears flow, but we make it through. I am 30 weeks now and baby is looking great. Only 9 weeks to go! YAHOO!

We swim almost everyday...and some days we look like this.... I wish I got a nap everyday
The other day Doug came home and said let's take the boat out! It was sure fun trying out our new inner tube, but I forgot I am 30 weeks preggo...and my back and hips didn't forget...what a dork! The bumps were too much for me..
We had a great time at the ANNUAL DAVIS FAMILY CAMPOUT- sadly-this is the only picture I took. Grant loved the dirt, Olivia loved everyone's dogs, Clark loved the squiter bottles, and Audree loved it all. Highlights include, movie day, golfing, fishing, swimming, reading, eating, minute to win it games, sleeping in the camper, and playing with cousins.
 We took the kids to the circus this summer for our fun family time, since I can't travel very far. It was really neat and everything you would expect form a circus. Doug is a neat Dad and let them all choose a souvenir, (mom would have said no-too expensive), but our Daddy likes to spoil. Good memories.






 We spent the 4th in our backyard!!! We had a swim party and BBQ with our neighbors, and were able to see the fireworks from our backyard and them lit off our own. It was so nice not to drive anywhere and it rained all day, so it was nice a cool!  A great holiday for sure.
 More lazy summer days...thanks to pintrest, there are some great ideas for mom's out there. What fun on a hot summer day, when Mom doesn't feel like getting in the pool.





I had some maternity pictures taken by a talented photography friend the other day. Even though I am heavy, I'm still glad I documented the beauty of pregnancy. So happy to have one baby and complete our family!










5 comments:

Emily said...

Leah, you look beautiful. I love that blue dress on you! What will it be like having only 1 baby? hmmm?
Was the circus "Fully charged?" We took our boys last year. They still wear the hat and I constantly get that song stuck in my head! I was slightly overstimulated afterwards. And I felt dirty...

Cluff Family said...

Your pictures look great! We are so happy for you and your family. A new house and now a new baby. Hooray! Your summer looks super fun!

Amanda said...

it's good to think of all the fun times all in one spot on your blog!

Sarah S. said...

Leah you look crazy beautiful, glowing, feminine, and amazing! What a precious memory to have. These pictures deserved an entire post of their own. ;)

Christi said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! And the blue dress looks slightly familiar...

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family