For Spring Break we went to Oceanside for 4 days and rented a beach house with our new friends the Johnsons! They live just around the corner from us and we have all clicked. Our husbands are hunters, us girls love to read, the boys have built in twin buddies and their daughters are so sweet and helpful.
We had a blast playing on the beach for a few days, going to legoland, staying up late and getting crazy playing games, and eating out...of course. It was an amazing break...especially since I am feeling much better these days..just what we needed!
Even though it was a little chilly, some of the kiddos got in, and Doug even tried to boogie board! I just sat in my beach chair watching the kiddos, the waves and some dolphins. Man I love the beach!
Here are the big kids...their older kids were such sports and helped us with our little ones and never complained once about Legoland....they are amazing kids.
Our buddies 3 1/2 yr olds Cash and Walker
We sure love our awesome Daddies....they helped build and play all day!
The boys turned 3 while we were there and have been asking since the girls birthday for a Cars 2 cake...I had to oblige their adorable faces and went a bought a tin. Well little did I know that our friend Eric and Doug were quite the bakers, and frosted the whole thing themselves...quite impressive don't you think?
We spent Wednesday at Legoland-it's only open 7 hrs and you pay almost as much as Disney-but we did the whole park in 7 hrs and walked on every ride...sooo...I still like the magic of disney better. The kiddos had fun though and they were tall enough for alot of the rides.
Our cute friends! I am mad I didn't get a picture of me and my new bestie Tenay....guess we will have to go on another vacation:)
Just a quick 3 houses and a walk across the street and there we were on basically our own private beach...it was awesome! This house was bigger than it looks too...about 3000 sq feet...plenty of room for our big families!
We were sad to come back to reality:( but sure grateful we were able to take this fun trip!



3 comments:
Is this San Diego? I really wanted to go there this summer but I don't think my husband's on board. I really want to do Legoland! He really doesn't want to take 4 kids on a plane yet. I DO see THAT point. But still....looks like fun!
Bliss! It looks perfect! I am so glad you guys had a good time! And I am so glad you are feeling better!
So fun! I love the beach!!! And can't get over that cake! Wow!
Post a Comment