Some pictures of the goings on around here-
Doug took the kiddos camping one night bless his sweetheart. He really is so good to me and his kiddos. When they got home the boys hadn't napped and were tired from the night before...Grant was so overcome with himself and his desire to go out the front door- I left him alone with his tantrum and came back to find this...poor buddy...oh so cute.
The cute boys turned 3 this past Sunday!! YAY! (More on that later) I took them to the store and then them choose a big boy bike...they are in heaven riding around like their sisters.
The girls had a fun time dressing up for spirit week at school. Here they are on crazy hair/sock day-And I missed Olivia's student of the week poster...oops...here she is with her favorite fruit...watermelon.
We went to our good friends birthday party and the theme was 80's-aren't we RAD? My bangs were the best of the night...
And spring is here-with the orange blossoms sweet smell...This is such a great time of year. My morning sickness seems to have subsided and I'm feeling pretty good...14 weeks.
Also our chickens hatched their first eggs- then the boys promptly crushed them...whoops...but we have fresh eggs if any one wants some.
And- we got updated family pictures the other day...by my fabulous friend...I haven't seen them yet but I snapped this one with my camera...I can't wait!
Next post-Spring break VACAY!





2 comments:
Darling family. I can't wait to see your pictures either! I love what you captured.
Love the bangs! I'm actually quite impressed. I was a teen in the 80s and even then I could NEVER get the "poof" to really work on my hair! I guess I just wasn't cool enough, though I look back at my pictures now and I actually don't look so ridiculous as most of my friends did!
Happy birthday to the boys! 3 is a major milestone with twins!
Post a Comment