![]() |
| We had a lovely Valentines day-No fancy breakfast or homemade cards-just simple and sweet. Doug bought the girls daisy's and me roses....how romantic. |
![]() |
| An Oh-So-FABULOUS dinner at Sweet Tomatoes-early of course. 4:30-most of the restaurant was elderly |
![]() |
| A fun family drive to watch planes-and see the progress on our temple. |
![]() |
| This happened 2 weeks ago-but we had our first lost tooth! YAY! |
And Audree was Student of the week-such an exciting time!
So yesterday we sent the girls to school without jackets-and it was raining and cold for valentines day. I talked to Doug about taking a jacket to school-but then the clouds cleared up-and we thought-they'll be ok.
After school I picked up the girls and said Olivia-were you cold at recess? She said "Yes, I was so cold I couldn't even play." I told her how sorry we were for forgetting her jacket and next time we would remind her to get one before we left. I asked her if she ran around to stay warm-she said,"No, I sat in the corner where the wind wasn't blowing and Audree snuggled with me to keep me warm."
My heart just melted. Sisterly love-
A perfect Day with all my favorite valentines.







2 comments:
Ohhh my goodness... the jacket story... it's the story of my life! Good thing they had each other to keep warm! :)
It was so good seeing your hubs the other day, sure do miss seeing you both!
What a sweet valentines day! And what sweet sisters! I hope you are still doing okay. We will have to get together soon!
Post a Comment