The Dr. said to wait 2 months after the miscarriage-I was all geared up to wait a YEAR! I had just joined weight watchers and was going to work on ME! Well don't you know, Heavenly Father has other plans.
I was so afraid of having another miscarriage that we waited until we went to the Dr. to announce it. And I am capable of making one baby at a time? Who knew!
I am sooooo excited to have just one baby-I think another set of twins would have pushed me over the edge. 9 weeks and feeling okay-ish...
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago




9 comments:
I love how excited your kids look. You're a super mom!
I'm so happy for you! It will be great to just have one I bet!
Oh Leah! I am all teary eyed! How exciting! Congratulations! Love you!
Still take care of you. I'm so excited for you. It's going to be great!
That is soo exciting!!! And one, yea! The kids look soo cute in that pic too.
Wahoo!!! That's wonderful Leah. What a new fun adventure this will be for you guys...happy day!
How exciting! Can't wait to hear how different it is with only one after the baby comes - plus you will have 4 helpers!
I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling well. Love the picture of the kids!
Congrats leah! Both of my younger sisters caught the bug too and are due in Sept as well! Hope your feeling okay and that this pregnancy goes good:)
Post a Comment