It started with colds-
that turned into coughs-
Rattle your chest can't stop coughing
that turned into fevers-
That turned into missed days of school.
Meaning many many hours of Nick Jr. and Disney-
that turned into restless long cough filled nights
That turned into ear infections
Which means antibiotics.
Which means gatorade-and runny poop.
Which means- This MAMA and PAPA are TIRED!!! Will it end! They are getting better-but me oh my....
That sweet Dougie of mine texted me a sweet note on Thurs saying we had a hot exciting date. A break from our crazy life.... And that it was! He took me to a Chinese Acrobat Show...it was amazing, spectaluar, out of this world! Each act started strong and awesome and just got better and better! Well...
until we got the text from the best BABYSITTER IN THE WORLD! Our neice Becca said
Grant pooped on the ground!
Poor girl!! AWFUL! She deserves a prize-
Who knows if she will babysitt again!
And the boys have been in big boy beds for a week now. If they nap in the day-up till 10-11!!! WHAT! NO way...
If they don't nap right to sleep at 7:00....except for the times when clark falls asleep on the couch at 5:00.
I'm ready for a new week....please
Here are some images from google from the show....highlight of my week!!





4 comments:
sheesh! hope you are all on the mend. I work this weekend but maybe we can play/babysit next week. And how about Sunday dinner/dessert next week. Fast Sunday? Love you.
You poor thing! I'm glad you were able to get out on a date with your hubby at least. He's the best!
And I would be saying ouch and nervously wringing my hands watching that spectacular show!
That show looks AMAZING! We are going to Cirque de Soleil in a few weeks for our anniversary and I can't wait. Never been before - and it is Michael Jackson so I'm totally pumped!
As far as napping goes, my now 4-yr-olds still fall asleep most days and they are usually not asleep til 9:30 despite me trying to put them to bed at 9. I am SO READY for them to quit falling asleep in the day! It just happens either at school or when driving the big girls to activities or whatever. And even when one is tired, the other keeps them up. Mine are definitely more behaved and a little better about staying in their rooms/beds but for a while it was a free-for-all. Now I sit up there and play on my phone in the doorway til they fall asleep. Otherwise it's endless.
Terrible week! I hope everyone is on the up and you have a long period of calm and health. And Doug is such a sweetie, bless him! Looks like an amazing date!
Post a Comment