Saturday, January 14, 2012

New years holiday

We had a lovely break with family and fun! For New Years my nieced Chloe was getting blessed so we had the Davis family in town with us. Also my sister Janiel and her cute kiddos spent a few days with us as well. She and her kids had been to the Phx zoo so off we went!






Add caption
Don't you love this Grantie Boy!!! What a crack up....




 After our fun filled family time we spent a few days camping in the desert. I am not a camper girl-but slowly and surely I am finding my love for the outdoors. We have a new toy hauler camper and borrowed some 2 seater Polaris Razors and went on two 3 hour rides. I must admit that the desert was beautiful! We found some petrogphyls and had a picnic too.


 


They LOVED riding...


Donuts for breakfast



 A cool cave with Javelina tracks...

Radom Iphone pics-girls in the front yard-and New Years Night pics...

No comments:

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family