Thank you all for all of your sweet support during this hard time. Cards, meals, messages, flowers, texts, phone calls, hugs, and everything else in between...thank you from the bottom of my heart. I took a week to rest, cry and get my baby blue emotions back in check. Besides a few moments, I feel pretty well back to normal.
So on the home front-we got a pet!!! 4 new baby chicks!! With an acre and little ones-I say why not?
Since getting the chicks I want more animals...floppy eared bunnies, pig-me goats, a shetland pony, a dog, trying to convince Doug is another story..fun to dream though...this is when the chicks were sweet and little, they would let you hold them and didn't fly away. Let me say, HOLY COW! They grew fast! They are the size of a small football now...and will NOT let you hold them:)
Next came Thanksgiving...we always go home to our Mother's in Thatcher for the holidays-which we LOVE! Both parents in the same town down the street from each other is a bonus! Excuse the millions of pictures...too lazy to collage them...:)
We went shooting on Thanksgiving day-and we were lucky enough to get 2 Thanksgiving meals...YUM!
Doug loves these shots of his kids shooting..be still his heart...
Chubby cheeks
My mom's first time shooting a gun...wow!
My mom has two great traditions-First is her dress up Tea Party-Where you must speak with a British Accent....
Complete with outfits and China...dont' forget to hold your pinky up!
Next is the Family Nativity....she made all of these amazing costumes! I LOVE these traditions!
After Thanksgiving we went to the AWESOME and MAGICAL...Polar Express! Doug was hunting so we went with his awesome Brother and Sister in law and their 7 kiddos! We will defiantly go again with our Dad next time...
The train was awesome and old-
The chefs gave the kids perfect temperature hot chocolate and a cookie and we saw Santa's village and met him. He was so sweet and made me tear up....
We had dinner at a scary diner...the boys were rowdy and crazy-at the end of dinner my brother in law said-Are you stressed out? Here is a picture to document the goodness-lest you think that I have it all together...
I brought the wrong lens...I could just CRY!!! Jeff took a few pictures of us, but on the train I only had my I-phone...Grant made this face in almost every picture!!
And the I-phone pics...too many cute ones. not too share..



















8 comments:
How funny is Grant? LOL They are getting too big! I miss ya friend. Glad to see things are getting better. Love you!
I loved every minute of that! You are so brave to do Polar Express alone. Someone offered me 3 free tickets and I turned them down because I didn't want to take 2 kids without our dad. And you took 4 without yours!!! Good job, girl.
So much fun stuff! I love all the pictures. Grant's face is hilarious! You look so beautiful in all your polar express pictures.
What a fun family you have, Leah! Love the nativity costumes your mom made! amazing! Been thinking lots about you and am glad to hear things are getting better. Love you!
Which Polar Express did you guys do?.... I hope things keep going well for you -- despite the last few weeks. Your news made my heart hurt. I am sorry for your loss.
so fun leah! this post almost makes me want to blog again :) it will happen, some day! glad you are feeling better! I love you girl and I miss you!
You guys have been busy! I am so jealous of your "farm". We are so coming to visit. Not that I need another reason to, but now the boys might get a kick out of it too. You look beautiful in your pictures. I really do miss seeing you. You are a special friend Leah.
So fun!!!! That picture of the girls dressed up in the chair looked all to familiar! ANd baby chicks!!!!
Post a Comment