We are enjoying the spirit of this time of year-just a quick update on the littles. First of all, we have some readers in the Davis house! Sweet little 5 year olds sounding out sight words, and started to put letters into words. We have loved watching them read and grow. Here is a picture to document their cuteness.
And who doesn't LOVE the Elf on the shelf-the girls are so excited every morning to see what crazy thing the elf has done in the middle of the night.
Here are some I-phone collages-we have a sweet park close by that we have been enjoying.
Here we are at the temple lights, at the movies with Granmmy Davis, our cute stockings over the fire, and riding a pony at the mall.
Here is my half-bath bathroom redo-Anyone want this stencil? I am sooooo done with it...About 6 hours and never again! This is the same stencil that I used in the girls room-I used Martha Stewarts Metallic paint-Gold...I LOVE IT! The wall is like a pretty aqua/robins egg blue... And my sweet Dougie was so helpful and finished it up for me last night while I was out on a Girls Night....that man-he sure is awesome.




3 comments:
ooh, I want the stencil - how much? That is beautiful!
And I never got you called about a girls night. Soon - but probably after the new year.
(hah, my word verification is badest...wonder what the internet is trying to tell me.)
That looks amazing! I don't know if I could ever stencil- heard too many horror stories to try! Glad it turned out well for you though!
I love that bathroom wall! I am going to have to find out where this awesome park is--I started taking my oldest to preschool 3x a week on Higley and Queen Creek. Is it anywhere close to there? I need a time killer for my other boys?
It was so nice to see you a few weeks ago. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment