I have the best job in the world. Staying at home with my 4 little munchkins has brought me so much joy...however 4 kids under 4 can also be challenging to say the least. After a L-O-N-G parenting day I vented on Facebook and spoke to some of my favorite mother's. My sweet Sister-in-law
Christi inspires me and she recommended this book
A Joyful Mother a Children I promptly went to Amazon and bought it along with some other parenting books. I feel like this book came just at the right time. I wish I could share with you all of things I have learned from this book and the many notes I have written, but here are a few of the chapter titles.
Ten ways to become a joyful mother
The Best Secret Weapon is Praise
The Magic of Moments
She talks about so many relatable issues and I am already excited to read it again. I feel more at peace in my chaos...if that is even possible.
Here is a sweet motherhood moment....The girls had a restaurant for their stuffed animals. I know someday I will look back and wish they were little again...I am cherishing the adventures along the way.
Another sweet moment....this smart boy loves to be held...and is sad when I don't pick him up....see?
2 comments:
I love that you posted a picture of him crying when he's not being held. That's totally frustrating to me when I need to get stuff done and Braden wants to be with me every step of the way. But, wait! Did I hear what I just said!? My sweet angel boy wants to be close to his mommy because he loves me! And wants to know everything that I'm doing. I sometimes have to remember that it's a SWEET thing that he cries when I set him down. :)
Girl, I'm wish you. I've been reading Love and Logic lately. I guess anything with fresh ideas helps you keep going strong. Hang in there.
Post a Comment