Sounds cheezy but it's true. Doug and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last week. Our sweet Regaine watched the babies while we had an overnight date. Our first stop was here...
Then Here...with our awesome friends the Allen's. Who also celebrated their 10 year anniversary the same day as ours...
We then went here....(This just might be the fanciest hotel we have ever stayed in)
A Beautiful Spanish Themed Palace
And lastly our favorite spot here for breakfast the next day...Yumm. Where we stuffed our selves silly with bread pudding.
Doug is an amazing husband, companion, father and friend. I am so glad he is my husband and eternal companion. I love you!








7 comments:
I love your marriage.
oh, and you make great kids. Great kids + great marriage = awesome future adults.
You guys are perfect for each other and make a beautiful family together.
It's not cheesy - it's awesome. Congrats!
6 years huh? you have crammed a lot of love into 6 years.
congrats to you! what a beautiful place you got to stay at! so fun :)
Congrats! You two deserve some much needed quality time! Glad you were able to get away. 10 years is a big deal, and you are such a great couple together.
Post a Comment