In hindsight I don't know why I didn't just bring a helper along....duh! By the end Micaela and I were both done and of course so were the kids. Sorting through them the first time all I saw was this.....

But upon further looking I found so many sweet little gems that I can't wait to hang big on my wall.
Micaela...thank you for putting up with this crazy overwhelmed twin mom. We got so many cute ones and I will always be grateful to you for your talent and patience. I love that you captured my family and it's insanity.
So here you go...these are my favorites out of the 800+ pictures. I am saving the best one for the Christmas cards....oh the suspense!! It is seriously lovely and I just ordered a huge canvas for my wall...
All Photos Copyright Miceala Anderson.















18 comments:
Your pictures turned out so GREAT!
Oh Leah, I honestly love every single one of these!! She really did an awesome job. I really adore the one with all four of your kids on the yellow chair and the one of the boys on the box thing.
Beautiful!
I'm lurving all of these pics, even the first one! I love how you can see Miss A's sassy attitude in the pics too. She reminds me of my first born.
The boys are so edible with all of their chubbs!
Leah...these are so cute! I love them!
I LOVE them! I am so glad lots turned out so cute when you were afraid that they didnt! LOVE them! I love that box they are sitting on too, where was that with mine? Just Joking.
They look so cute Leah. You and Doug always have a twinkle in your eye when you are together.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM Leah! Sooo Cute! you were right about the cuteness! :) I can't wait to get my christmas card :)
your pics are beautiful!!we r getting our family pics done for the first time as we go threw the temple this week!Wish us luck!!
LOVE them! Your sweet family is adorable! Love the skirts and your girls' outfits!
These turned out fantastic! I didn't even bother this year - just copied a miracle snapshot that I had to make photo cards. Next year my little ones should be old enough to bribe them so maybe we'll do a portrait then. Merry Christmas!
Love them! You have some sweet moments captured. Very, very cute!!
Gorgeous Leah! Absolutely fab. What sweetness was captured and I can't wait to see your canvas! And the chubs on those boys, the hair! I want to eat them up!
AH-mazing!
LOVE THEM!!! The color is great, but it is because of the subjects (your beautiful family) that they turned out so fabulous! I can't believe your boys are eight months already. Is that even possible? You look great!
Saw these beauties on FB and loved them--the first one cracked me up!! So glad you posted it.
These are super awesome. I can't wait to do a family picture outside somewhere so far they have all been in a studio. Your friend did an amazing job and so do you.
Such cute pictures! I love the sisters one in the poofy skirts and beanies! Adorable!
These are SO cute! Love the one of the kids on the chair.
Post a Comment