Here we are at the temple. I wish we took our girls here more. We need to plan some fhe's here. Olivia has been very interested in Christ recently. She wants to look at Jesus on the Cross picture and talk about seeing him again. What a blessing our children are.
They wanted to touch the nailprints in his feet....what sweet faith they have.


Here are the girls with Santa....a 2 second photo op...I'm glad we got in line early...the boys were tired!

And just because...here are the boys that melt my heart...My joy boys. Grant is so sweet smiley and easy going. Mr. Clark is a little momma's boy and is sad if I am not holding him or within 2 feet of him. Kind of endearing but hard with 3 other ones around. I know I need to cherish this time because they are all growing up too quickly!




6 comments:
You are so good about always having your camera with you to document things! I love all the pictures. Cute, cute boys!
Cute! And good job for getting all your shopping done. Haven't done ANYTHING! I better get a move on!!!
Your boys look so big. And the girls are getting long hair. So cute.
look at those teeth!
I've had one from each set that was clingy like that. It IS sweet but it also can make it very hard when you're already spread so thin. Looks like you're handling it all in stride though, more than I ever did!
So cute! Love all the Christmas happenings!
Post a Comment