Friday, December 18, 2009

The Brothers Outside....

Lately this is where this little dude likes to be. For a while there I couldn't go to the bathroom with out hearing screaming. He is just a momma's boy. I will try to set him down and he will stiffen his legs and start to fuss... Enduring, and hard at the same time....


This little guy is the exact opposite. Content wherever he is. He hardly ever cries and is the most go with the flow dude you have ever seen. And he is silly...don't you love it?




Somedays I feel guilty for not giving Grant enough attention. Heck do I give the girls enough attention. I then I think, Heavenly Father knew that these brothers were supposed to come together. He knew that I could handle this. I am sure that there will be days ahead where Grant is harder than Clark.

The motto in our home is "Someone always has to wait...."


11 comments:

Twins Squared said...

I mentioned this on your other blog but both sets were like that. I had one that consumed me and the other just sat in a bouncy or whatever and just stared at me. I felt so guilty - at least the first time. But I've always told myself this - they won't remember and you can make up for it later. Lately I've been able to do a lot more with my big girls who have been largely neglected for about 2 years but I can see it getting better. And the little ones are nearly 2 and Ashley is not as demanding as she was as a baby. It will even out and they won't remember. Hang in there - one day at a time!

raegan said...

those brothers are too stinkin cute and so big! Heavenly Father did know what he was doing when he sent you both sets of twins. you are a fantastic mother and doing a great job with them! They are lucky to have you! :)

Tawni said...

You are amazing! Seriously. They are getting soo big too.

Tami Proffitt said...

oh leah...this so rang true for me!
that is EXACTLY how i felt about my cashlyn! she just hung around content just being there and cam was SO demanding! sadly, i still have such mommy guilt about that!

Amanda said...

even though they don't always get mommy time, they are so special because they always have buddy time. some kids don't have a built-in buddy. abi's preschool teacher says that she is surprised at how well she includes the third shy girl in her class. i think it's because she has learned how to play in threes with the girls.

Heather said...

Amen and amen! That is our motto too, someone will be crying and someone will have to wait until both my arms are ready and available. Guilt? Ah, yes! Thankfully they won't remember and they still love me! :)

JLynn said...

I love your family. The first and last picture on this post are so adorable. You know how to capture their sweetness with your camera. I love your family pics Micaela took. I was remembering when she came to our apt and you guys took pics inyour matching outfits. :) I was probably standing at the counter hovering over a box of frozen rainbow sherbert.:) good memories, good times. Thank you for all your sweet messages. Can't wait to see you again!

Cara said...

Your motto is so true. That's the name of the game.

Meagan said...

Leah, you're so good! Heavenly Father definitely knew what He was doing when He sent you all these little sweethearts! If anything, it's a good life lesson to learn how to share other peoples' time and energy by sharing mom's with your brothers and sisters!

Shanna said...

Cute pictures!

Shalise said...

Um, they are maybe the cutest things I've ever seen! They look super happy, so you must be doing somthing right!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family