Monday, April 23, 2007

New tramp....new socks.


Audree found some of Doug's socks and was trying to put them on. So I helped her out...what a silly girl. (She is trying to find her belly button)
I love this kisssy picture!




Here are a few picks of our cutie on our new tramp that we got for free. They love being up there and these pictures are from when they 1st tried it out. Gotta love that hair. When they want to get up onto the tramp, they pretend to jump on the ground and grunt.... too cute!





3 comments:

Janiel said...

I wonder where they learned how to kiss like that...hmmmm...

Jennie said...

HA Janiel!

I love the pics and the hair! They're gutsy going on the tramp. Brynlee is still scared and will only go on it if someone is holding her!

Wolfingtons said...

Trampolines are great. Love the kissy face picture too!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family