Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Here are the girls 1st Easter baskets. My mom made some for them but they didn't get done in time, so they got the Wal-mart 1.00 basket instead.

Gotta love the piggies!


Audree loves her shades....isn't she cute!!
We then went to Jeff and Christi's for dinner. We had a super yummy ham and twice baked potatoes. Since their yard is beautiful, I wanted some pics of the girls in their Easter dresses. The pictures look a little grainy but if you click on them they become sharper.












This is how most of the pictures looked. It's so fun to have 2 toddlers!









4 comments:

Janiel said...

I never get old of pics of your girls...you can tell that they like their picture taken. Sure do miss them

JLynn said...

Love the Easter pics of your girls! Like the blue dresses too! :) Glad you all had a fun Easter!

Wolfingtons said...

What a fun time! Your pictures are amazing.

Kerrie said...

Love these picks! I'm so glad they love the camera! That's nice for you i bet! You are getting so talented with this new hobby of yours!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family