Monday, April 16, 2007

New Photo Wall & A New Family Picture!

I made the frame in the center and have been waiting for a long time to put all this stuff up. My favorite pics.....Cutie Doug helped hand everything on Sunday night. I love it!
I went to Las Sendas to take my friend Micalea's family pictures. I made Doug and the girls come along and had Micalea take a few of us. I'm just glad the girls are looking at the camera! Sweet, sweet girls.....getting so big!


6 comments:

JLynn said...

I love the red sign up top! I love the lettering font! I LOVE signs like that...I have 3...always hoping to collect more! So I think your arrangement turned out nice! So did Doug hand you the frames, nails and such and you did the hanging?? We do the opposite here...Curtis gets out his leveler and his tools and such, while I do the directing! HA! Yes Leah I am sure you miss my laughs and fabulous sense of humor! It would be fun sometime when we are down there to get our fams together! :) Take care of your precious self and that cute little fam of yours too! Love ya!

Kerrie said...

Love the wall arrangment! Good job! What room is it in and what wall? I'll have to come over and see it sometime.

Janiel said...

I love the family picture! I was gonna say that we should take one when we see you next weekend, but Clifton's not coming with me...he has to work. Darn! But I'd love some pictures of Curtis anyway! Naked Bum Sitting Pictures! HeHe...can't wait to see you!

Jennie said...

Cute wall! I too, love the font of your little sign. The girls are just getting cuter everyday!

Leah said...

Thanks everyone. I got the sign at Quilted Bear before it closed. Doug hung of the stuff, while I bossed him around. :)

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey girl it is me Crystal Annie from EAC! I can't believe I found you. I love blogging it is such a great way to keep in contact with old friends. I was so happy when I heard you and Dougie finally got married. I always knew that was a great match. Your little girls are so super cute. How much fun to have twin girls. I am all about the boys. Which is a blast. I dont know if you heard but Shea Lea is getting married. I am throwing her a shower in May if she can make it down. You will have to come. I will be putting your link on my blog to keep updated. Blog you later.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family