WOW! That year went by quick! Didn't it? I can remember so vividly the day my sweeties came into this world. There 1st cries were
magic. Having 2 to raise this 1st year has been a challenge at times, but also a huge blessing. Doug and I feel very honored to be their parents, and so humbled that Heavenly Father would entrust us with two of his special spirits at once. Each new milestone has brought so much joy. We love having our 2 special babies in our home.....we truly feel like we are living in heaven on earth.
So....enough weeping....(been doing that alot the past few days) Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear
Audree & Olivia....Happy Birthday to you!
Our New Dog(woof...woof, what Audree says) from Aunt Amanda, Hyrum and Abigail

Audree takes a few steps at a time....she walked for the 1st time at Aunt Renee's house over Christmas! Yay sweet Audree girl!

Here's cutie Livvy Loo, trying to get some dirt

We are having a small party tommarow...I will post more pics soon!
4 comments:
I cant stand it. Time is going so fast! One month til Cohen's a year old as well. So fun! It's all so very fun, isn't it?
yeah dirt!! i think i can wait until curtis gets into dirt.
Plan on baby proofing your home even higher because now they can reach up further!
Yeah! So sweet and so cute! I love your attitude and perspective as a mother. I have always admired that about you! You are such a happy, wonderful person. Your children will be so blessed! It looks like it was all a success. Livy looks so cute in overalls. Love you!
Post a Comment