Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas In Thatcher






Just wanted to share a few pics from the girl's first Christmas! We stayed in Thatcher for almost a week and a half and had lots of fun getting into all of grandma's stuff.
In the last pic,the girls are playing peek-a-boo under the desk in the kitchen. The second to last pic is our family on Christmas Eve going to Church...notice the scar on Doug's head....he was trying to scare his sister and crashed his head into his parents' front door....ouch! He had to go to the hospital to get it glued and put together.
The next 2 pics are of Christmas morning in their new Christmas jammies.
Then the girls had spagetti for the 1st time....yummm quite a mess though!
Lastly, we had some matching dresses and took pics of all the kids. What a good time!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

I love it! Sorry about Doug's head! Man! I wish i was there to see it happen though! LOL! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

i love the way audree looks with the toothbrush. do you have any more pics? i'd love to see them. love yah!

Jennie said...

Love the matching dresses! It is so fun that all of those cousins are close in age!

Anonymous said...

I love that jammie pic with the toothbrushes. First Christmas fun!

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute babyes,you have to be proud!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family