
Girl...I got your back!
Being a twin has many advantages...like your sister helping you swing. The girls love swinging and being at the park. Audree loves exploring and eating the sand, and Olivia just sits there confused at the grainy stuff around her.




7 comments:
they almost look like conjoined twins in the first picture. hehe. looks like fun. is that at your local park?
How adorable! They look like they have a lot of fun together.
They look like they are having so much fun! What a clever idea you had to put them in the swing together...you only have to push one swing!!!
I bet they thought that was pretty cool! That's a great idea to put them both in at the same time. That will make a cute scrapbook page!
ADORABLE!!!!
So Cute!!!! I love pictures and blogs!!!!!!!
You are a really great photographer. These pics are spectacular...and getting better all the time!
-A
Post a Comment