Wednesday, November 29, 2006

THANKSGVING in THATCHER!

So Fun!

We stayed for a whole week and really enjoyed ourselves. I took over 1000 pics when I was there and got some good practice in.
The girls loved being around the grandma's and didn't really fuss at all.....I think they get bored at home with me all day....thanks for looking! We are truly blessed!





6 comments:

Janiel said...

everything about that last picture is perfect...accept DAD!! is there any way you can photoshop a different smile on him! cummon, even jared was smiling. hehe.

Jill said...

It's so sad about your dad's expression!!! Janiel is right, the picture is PERFECT otherwise! Please please please make me a cd with the group shots and baby group. Those are fantastic!

Jill said...

I stole some pics for my Blog!

Leah said...

I do have cuter pics of my dad, I just accidently chose that one to put up! Steal away!

Jennie said...

I'm glad you had fun for Thanksgiving! What a blessing it is to have such a huge wonderful family!

lisa said...

Love it all! Such wonderful memories!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family