Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Name Game....from Jill



Jill tagged me and wanted to know how we came up with our girl's names. When I was pregnant, I was watching "Wheel of Fortune" one night and a girl on their was named Audree. I really liked the spelling and knew that Audree was one of them. We both liked Olivia...there are some children's books named Olivia. We didn't decide until they were born who was who though. I wanted to meet them before I named them. So until they were born they were A & B. When I saw Livvy for the 1st time I knew that's who she was. She just looked like an Olivia to me. And Audree got Audree b/c that's what we had chosen. And of course, I think she looks like an Audree too!


I now tag....Jennie W. and Jen Barrett( I can't remember your married name?)

8 comments:

JLynn said...

You can't remember my NOBLE name!!! LOL

lisa said...

So cute! Love the costumes!

Anonymous said...

They r just the cutest! U do a great job at taking some adorable pics. Allison

elizadavis said...

I love the one in the leaves!! Of course, I love them all. Salt and Pepper turned out cute too.

Wolfingtons said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Love them!

Anonymous said...

Leah,
Your little girls are dolls! You took some really great pictures. I'm glad you are doing great...its good to hear from you. Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I got the link to your page from your mother in law Eliza. I have been in love with your two little cuties since the day Eliza sent me the copy of their birth announcement. I'm not sure which one is which, but I can't believe how much one of them looks like Grandpa Ed! They are truly adorable, and as much as I know your hands must be full cherish these days while they are small and you are still their whole world. The time will pass by far too quickly. Lucky you to be twice blessed. Also I loved your post about the temple...you are so right...the temple really does make you love your husband more. :-)

Kerrie said...

What cuties you have! I really like the picture in black and white. That is so cute! Did the leaves bother them?

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family