Friday, October 20, 2006

9 months.....learning to use my camera

Well here they are! I have been reading and learning from a website about how to use my camera like a professional. I need lots more practice so if any one wants to come over and let me practice on them....please do! Here are my cuties at 9 months. A weighs 20lbs and L wieghs 18!! They are crawling all over the place and pulling up on stuff! A also likes to copy and L likes to smile and wave!


Here's Audree....couldn't get a cute one of Livvy.

7 comments:

JLynn said...

YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE ANGELS!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TOO CUTE! :) I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE ROOMIES AND YOU WORKED AT KIDDIE KANDIDS AND KEPT SOME PROOFS OF CHILDREN THAT CAME IN! LOL! ARE YOU WHIPPING THOSE OUT THESE DAYS??!!! :) YOU ARE A PRO WITH THAT CAMERA OF YOURS (PLUS YOU GOT THE KIDDIE "KANDID" EXPERIENCE TOO!) :)I CAN JUST SEE YOU POSING THEM AND ALL! YOU ARE A BALL OF FUN FOR YOUR GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

fun! bring your camer next week so we can take cousin pictures! yeah! cant wait too see you!

Jennie said...

Your pictures look great! And you have the perfect models too! Next time we're one that side of the world, we'll hire you!

lisa said...

I love the pic of Audree. It looks so beautiful. I love sharing blogs. It is so fun!

lisa said...

I love the pic of Audree. It looks so beautiful. I love sharing blogs. It is so fun!

Kerrie said...

Amazingly beautiful! I want you to take some of my little boy! You're doing great with that camera! I would love to learn all that fun stuff! Lucky! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! What cuties!!!! I wish I was going to live in AZ when I have babies so you could take their pictures! Oh well...lucky Jody!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family