These sweet kiddos started back to school at the end of July....we love the year round schedule and even though its hot outside by the end of summer they are sick of each other and happy to have the routine and schedule back. I can't believe that the boys are in kindergarten!! They go to full day and have had a great year so far. The day they went to school-I had kinda a pit in my stomach all day -just uneasy. I didn't really cry like I did with the girls but I still felt kinda sad-a little lost without them home. But honestly these 2 crazy rascals drive me nuts-o sometimes.
They all have great teachers and we are happy doing the classic program at our school. Olivia is getting some tutoring to hopefully get her a little more caught up in reading.
My darling girls...tonight I found them in their room late reading and marking their scriptures together. They started piano this year too and are really progressing.
They handsome devils bring my joy! They are starting to read and write, and are thriving in school.
And here is my sweet buddy-we enjoy every day together. He gets to run errands with Mom, have playdates with friends, and stays by Mom's side all day.









1 comment:
Love it, enjoy your quiet days with just you little. I'd be pinching myself shocked that I actually made it to this day!
Post a Comment