We started off our summer with our cousins coming over to play....Thanks Cara and Leslie
This summer we were to put in our dream backyard!! Basketball court, tramp under the ground, and patio for the kids to ride their scooters on.
We had our annual A/C Dr.s swim party. Clark was under the water a little too long and the life guard dove into to save him. He was just fine...but better safe than sorry! Stressful moment for Mom though...
At the beginning of the summer Doug was at scout camp so I had our sweet friend Tia come with us on an adventure to Flagstaff. I have major anxiety driving, so I was proud that I overcame that and was able to enjoy our time in the cool. We went and toured a mansion, went to the deer petting zoo, Bearizona and of course the fun of staying in a hotel.
The girls had fun at Miss Laura's summer broadway camp
Doug and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Can you believe it? Time sure flew by with my sweetheart by my side. It has been one of the best 10 years of my life. Some of my favorite things about Doug are-
He's devoted, he's helpful, patient, hard-working, generous, adventurous, loving, and really truly the best husband or Dad ever! We had a wonderful time at my favorite resort, and even did some ring shopping and got me a new ring!
More fun times on the boat-this time with cousins..
My friend was giving away this adorable Lion head bunny- we named her Sylvie. Just a few weeks after having her come home with us she gave us the shock of our lives! She ran behind my hope chest and delivered 5 babies! I will spare you the picture of when they were born-lets just say I was freaked out!!
My awesome best friend Lisa and her cute boys were able to come spend a week with us. We sure had fun together! More boat time....
The kids watching a lighting storm...
The boys enjoying a monsoon afternoon...
Az sunsets are the best
We had our annual Davis family campout-this year it was in gorgeous Alpine Az at a cabin we rented. We still took our camper but had a great time cooking in a real kitchen and using a real bathroom! We sure love our Davis family.
Here is awesome Doug teaching the kids how to shoot a bow- they spent hours doing this- and also swinging on the awesome swings they had there...
My adventurous Audree girl....the frog catcher
Doug bought a new toy- a ranger that we all fit in. We took it out to Superior Az and rode some trails. Awesome fun!
Here are the cute baby bunnies when they were 3 weeks old...We have had a great time having friends over to hold them!
Next post-back to school! The kids have already been in school for 3 weeks! Shesh...I have let this blog get behind!



























3 comments:
So many bunnies! Your summer sounded amazing!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets anxiety while driving! I wish I was more carefree and didn't mind driving my kids all over the state by myself. I'm just waiting for self-driving cars.
-Kathryn
That bunny is so stinkin cute!!! Hilarious that it had babies, lol! I love your trampoline! Coolest idea! WE still need to come visit!
Post a Comment