Thursday, January 16, 2014

November and December Update



Well....I fell off the bloggin bandwagon for a second...but I am back with a quick update on our lovely holiday season. I always love this time of year and the feelings and traditions that go along with it. We spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in Thatcher and loved spending time with our family. 

At the beginning of December I got to go this incredible Newborn workshop in California. It was a great experience and I learned a lot...I'm so glad that Doug lets me explore my hobbies.




Our cute cousin Abigail got baptized in December we loved spending time with family. And her cute twin brother and sister were blessed the same weekend. 


All in the same whirlwind weekend we went to the temple lights....



The boys had a preschool Christmas concert....it was adorable!!






Here are our christmas morning pictures...We spent the morning at home and then drove down to Thatcher. Poor Mitt had a case of the tummy bug so we had to come home early.












We had a great New years party with family and friends. We rented a bounce house, had a movie set up on the projector, a fire pit, games and yummy food. It might be a new tradition. 




Here are a few I phone pics...sweet baby Emmett was getting a major mullet so he got a big boy hair cut...I may or may not have cried.




Sweet Doug made all my dreams come true and hired a painter to paint my kitchen shabby chic white....I LOVE IT!
Here are some before pics...




Fun on the Mountains in the snow....




No comments:

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family