Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fall happenings


I better get updated before Thanksgiving and Christmas. What a great October and November it was. This is my favorite time of year in Az. We love spending our days outside at parks, on walks, and playing together. The kids are playing so well these days...they love to create crafts and mud pies in the back yard.
Mitt is getting sassy and screaming to get what he wants. He also is learning more words like apple, bottle and diaper. He has the tummy bug right now....poor baby. Sad to see him sick

Audree and Olivia are doing gymnastics and like it. We will see how long we keep it up...they are starting piano lessons soon.

Clark and Grant love going to preschool 3 days a week and so does Mom. Emmett takes a nap in the afternoons while the boys are at school and its perfect. Grant broke his arm while climbing on the outside of a tube slide at the park the other day. Poor buddy.

At the end of October I was able to take a trip to Kentucky to see my cousin/sister Lisa....we enjoyed time together and went to a home expo in Atlanta Georgia. Man...it was gorgeous over there right now. It was a great Leah getaway. Doug held down the fort for 5 days....man oh man....he is the best.

We enjoyed Halloween and walked around the subdivision in our ward. Doug has been going on lots of hunts and "catching" all kinds of creatures for us. This is getting easier and easier for me the longer we are married. I love that he has a healthly hobby, and often times includes the kids.

Here are some pictures of our recent adventures.

We did homemade costumes for the girls...probably spent as much as I would have on a store bought one...but it was fun to make them

















The boys had a halloween party as school. Games and science experiments...
Miss Becky is so AWESOME!!






These are pictures from my trip to see Lisa

This is a hike that Lisa and I went on to a natural bridge in Kentucky.






Here we are at the home expo


There was an actual plantaion home at the property...it was AWESOME...one of the highlights for me.

There was this awesome Stone Mountain that you could climb and over look the city.


While Doug was hunting Regiane and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch...a favorite fall tradition.








1 comment:

LucyH said...

Ah I'm jealous you got to see my Lisa! Lucky girl!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family