Saturday, April 06, 2013

Easter Weekend and Boy's 1st friend party



These rowdy, energetic boys were able to have a friend party this year. It was low key and full of burps, yelling, toots, and loudness. We had a super hero theme and the boys loved helping me plan and prepare for their party.

I sure do love these boys





 I was going to buy a cake but just ended up making this one last minute. 

I tried to get the boys to do an obstacle course but they could have cared less...it was funny! So they just ran around, swang, jumped on the tramp, and played. 
 This dude was in full party mode-he wanted to be inside playing with his new toy that Grandma and brought him that day. He cried for about 45 minutes of the 1.5 hour party...bless that boy.

 We missed our cousin Simon- but here are our friend Cash, Walker and Quade. 






We enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday-I loved playing the hymns on the organ and singing with the choir and praying.


(I promise I'm not flicking Grant...just trying to get the boys hands down...)
We had our dearest friends Dave and Jessica over with their kids for a scrumptious dinner and egg hunt. 




 First time sitting in the grass.....he doesn't quite know what the think....





1 comment:

Christi said...

So sad we missed that fun party! We loved our conference tradition today. I'm so glad you guys are here in Gilbert with us!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family