Last week I got a call from the school nurse saying that Audree was in her office, feeling pretty bad after tripping and bonking her face on a metal step. Poor girl got her mother's grace, and is a little klutzy. I loaded up the boys and went down to the school and my heart sank. Poor baby in pain...made my stomach turn. We brought her home and took it easy the rest of the day and also took her to the dentist because her permanent front tooth was wiggling.
She is such an easy going smart, loving girl, it just broke my heart to see her hurting.
The inside of her mouth look awful! Cut up and bruised pretty bad...it healed quickly but boy it looked sad.
In Mitters news, he sure has an opinion about food these days. He doesn't like to be spoon fed baby food and grunts and screams in protest. He likes grown up food and he likes to do it himself.
He is also scooting around like a crazy kid. He loves being able to get what he wants


We took the boat out the other day when the girls had a half day...it sure is fun! The kids love the inner tube, and the wind in their faces. It was Emmett's first time and he loved it too except for the vest was a little too squishy by his face.
Little love napping on Mom...awww...
He even got in and was splashing around so happy! And it was COLD! That's a water boy for you...
Doug had a campout the other night so we had a sleepover in Mom's room! I only slept about 4 hours but the kids sure had a great time.
The boys had a field trip to the PHX children's museum...Man that place is AWESOME! I wish it wasn't so far and so expensive...
On a whim one day we decided to take the boys to school and eat lunch with our girlies. They sure loved it. I'm so grateful for these monkeys...
Lastly our favorite Aunt Alayne came and babysat the other night and brought a picnic and dollar store toys. My kids adore her and were in HEAVEN
















4 comments:
I need to go eat with the girls at school before summer break! Thanks for the inspiration. Also, we just got done with sleepover in mom's room too. Oh the simple things they love.
Oh no, I hope her front tooth is okay!!! Your boys are looking so grown up!
what a great post. so good to preserve the memories. don't know if Mitt can do pancakes yet but I used to mix baby food in pancakes so he can feed himself.
I love it! What a joyful life you have! This is one of the posts that will help you remember that. Just in case you ever forget :)
Post a Comment