Friday, November 02, 2012

Trip to Prescott- Fall Break Fun!




For Fall Break our family took a quick 2 day trip up to Prescott Az to go to a real Pumkin Picking Patch- and enjoy exploring Az. We even stayed in a hotel! Kids love it...me not so much. I only got about 3 hours of sleep, in between feedings....oh well. We sure had fun. Doug and I are both native Arizonin's and have never been to Prescott..we were both surprised at how big it was! We also went to the movies out to dinner and to a local lake. Everywhere we went, all the kind elderly folk commented on how well behaved our kids were....funny. If they only knew:)

















Fun times at the Little Prescott Zoo...here's what happens when Daddy takes the picture.









 This Bengal Tiger was AWESOME! We were just a few feet away and she would respond when you would say her name. What an incredible animal.
Here are a few Phone Pics...Little buddy is so sweet getting so big and smiling!! Melts my heart. I cried the first time he smiled at me. So sweet.
The other day he was fussing and Grant said, "Mom, he's breaking my heart.." So adorable. They still want to obsess over him and be close to him all day long, but I am trying to be patient about their love for brother.
The other pics are from the boys field trip to Schnepf Farms- so glad Doug was there to help. Couldn't have done it without him!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

fun times. glad you are documenting even during this busy time.

Jenny Knudsen said...

What a fun mommy you are! I am so ready to get out of this heat!

Twins Squared said...

Oh my gosh that tiger is incredible! My favorite animal - what a fabulous picture of him looking right at the camera! Looks like a fun day!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family