Saturday, November 24, 2012

Phone update

Lots of fun things have been happening around here- we just hosted a successful Davis thanksgiving, and attended Doug's younger brothers wedding.
Emmett is growing fatter by the second - and we adore him. He loves to coo and smile for his sisters and brothers and the boys are learning to be more gentle
with him.
I had an awesome girls weekend with my best girl Lisa- last weekend- Doug took the older 4 to thatcher and we shopped , ate and went to the movies and talked. I love her and how I want to grow and become better after I leave her.
Doug put up rain gutters in the kids room- they have loved playing school an we have been reading lots more in our house- Finally- our Clark decided that he was a big boy and pooped on the potty! For many months he has refused to sit and has had accident after accident. We have tried everything we could think of, with no luck. Through Doug patience and helping him, and with lots of prayer and tears- he finally went!!! Yay It had Been smooth sailing ever since-
I hope you aren't offended by this picture but we couldn't find him one morning an low and behold he was in his bathroom!!
We are excited for the holidays and are loving our new little guy more and more


























2 comments:

Christi said...

Yay Clark! Lots of exciting stuff going on at your house! And Emmett is so cute and round! Love you guys!!

Smith Family said...

Oh I love your chunky guy! I need to see him in real life! Yay for Doug putting up raingutters! Tomorrow is Bedtime Stories Night at Zaharis! I love that you took a picture of Clark and his poop! That is one accomplishment to celebrate! Yay!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family