Monday, October 08, 2012

One month old

 That was such a fast month! Sweet Emmett turned 1 Month old yesterday. Towards the end of my pregnancy, that last month was the slowest month, and since he came to earth this month is the fastest month ever. Little guy is such a good baby and wakes up 2 times a night, his eyes are starting to focus more on you and today I got a sweet half smile.


Emmett is ADORED  by  his brothers. It is hard for me to have them keep their hands off of him. They want to "Pet" him all day long. And they don't want to wash their hands before they touch him. Clark wants to know if he's awake or asleep, how he is eating, if he is poopy, you get the idea. They are constantly wanting to be by him. It's sweet and enduring, but tiresome and overwhelming at the same time.
Here are some pictures of the boys, LOVING his brothers...


 Here's the sweetie pie...



Here are some I-phone Pics....Doug took the kids camping and boating for 4 days. What a guy...I'm so grateful for him. I stayed home with Mr. Emmett and went to dinner, slept in, went shopping, and got a pedicure! Heaven...
With our ONE BABY we have done quite a bit these past few weeks. Doug and I went to the movies with little guy. He did great! I nursed for the first time in public and he did awesome.
I also took all my 5 kids to Target by myself the other day, and we did so good until the last 5 minutes and Clark had a meltdown. Sad...poor 3 year olds. I also took the girls on a Mommy date to paint pottery with Emmett. The girls were in heaven and loved the individual attention. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are superwoman! 5 kids at Target solo?! Look at you! Love his little monthly tie stickers, so glad you are doing that.

Smith Family said...

How I love your sweet family! I bet you got lots of looks and comments at the store with your 5 kiddos! I get them with just 3! Yay for date night! We've been to a few movies with Ellie and I love this short time when we can take them with us to the movies and they are quiet and just eat and sleep!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Supermom for sure!! I freaked out taking 2. Now I laugh at myself when I walk in Target with 3 and wonder why I was so scared of 2! He is darling!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family