We had a huge dust/rain/hail storm the other night... Since it NEVER rains...We just had to let the kids play in it..they had a blast!!
Remember this dear friend? Our sister Regiane-Nonnie graduated from EAC with her nursing degree a HUGE accomplishment! We were so proud of her and happy we could be there to support her. She is so amazing...came to the states just 4 years ago, taught herself English, started school and now has a nursing degree! So impressive...we can't wait to see where she is going to go and get a job!
Doug and I had a PERFECT trip to Hawaii...a dream I tell you....I have like 200 pictures to sort through and share with you all. Until then here is a teaser....us at Shark's Cove...our favorite snorkel spot...and below at Kualoa Ranch- an incredible mountain....I am So in love with my Doug...and so very blessed...





1 comment:
That last picture looks like you snuck onto the set of Lost. you guys are great!
Post a Comment