Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's a.......



BOY!  We took the girls with us to the Dr. today, they were so adorable with their little inquisitive questions. He looks great and healthy and I have hardly gained any weight...score!
We can't wait to have another brother and missionary!
19 weeks to go....can I make it through the hot summer?

7 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Of course you can make it through the hot summer. A cute, healthy, baby boy will be totally worth the heat. We are so happy and excited for you and your family!

LucyH said...

A boy! How fun! Congrats!

Sarah S. said...

That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. Miss you.

Emily said...

Congratulations, Leah! I bet those girls were so excited. They look pretty happy in the picture! Another missionary is right,YES!

Smith Family said...

Yay!!! Isn't it so fun to have girls big enough to take to stuff like that? We took Sophie to find out about this one and she loved it! Good luck with this heat! :)

Jessica said...

Congrats!! Another cute little Davis boy. We are so excited for you guys. Love ya and miss ya like crazy! :)

Phoenix said...

Leah, this is such great news! I bet you are all so delighted! I miss you, I hope things are going well. Krista

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family