Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter and FHE temple night

The week of Easter I had a horrible sinus infection and a raspy cough. I was on meds and sleeping and had a fever and felt like crap! I'm so glad to be feeling better. And so grateful for modern medicine. Sat. rolled around and the Easter bunny had nothing ready for baskets or dinner. So a little sick, off to Walmart I went. Holy cow-it was busy! Got the stuff I needed and the next day we headed to church just for sacrament. I couldn't hardly talk let alone sing to do my calling. My sweet neighbor subbed and we came home to a peaceful evening together as a family. We decorated eggs, and had a hunt in the front yard. It felt a little weird not to have any other family around, but it was nice just to have my family.
Here are some pics from that day....






This past Monday for FHE we went down to our Gilbert temple. They were passing out pieces of the temple from a wall that was broken. We tried to get as much out of it as we could , but the boys were a little rowdy. We didn't stay very long. We drive past it almost every day and the boys will say, "Look Mom, it's my temple!" That's how I feel. It's huge and majestic and has been so fun to see the progess of the temple.




It was such a lovely day with temps in the low 80's that we went and got take out and went to a park by our house. We stayed until the sunset and enjoyed our time together. It's nights like this that make me so grateful for my husband and children. I have been so blessed and am so thankful for all that Heavenly Father has given me. 





Here is little peanut..19 weeks along. I tease Doug and tell him that I feel like there is a little person in there because I feel so small. Being preggo with just one is crazy I tell ya:)


Cutest boys....

No comments:

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family