Friday, November 04, 2011

More Halloween




We had a lovely Halloween with all my family around. I sure do love homemade costumes-sadly, I can't sew-and I'm 9 weeks preggo-and 2 out of our 4 costumes were free hence, no homemade...maybe one of these years. I bought the boys costumes last year on clearance, and the girls were from my niece Courtney. 
We watched Hocus Pocus and went my wards trunk or treat! It was oh-so fab! Awesome games, horse rides, and yummy food. We sure are liking our new neighborhood out here...getting to know those around us. We live the best of both worlds-country in the city:)

Anyways here are are few more pics from the day...


I forgot to get individual ones of the girls....my sweethearts...I sure love being their Mommy and watching them grow.

 Do you love my new front entry way bench? Look at their faces....awww....

 All the cousins!!!



Baby Jesse-I asked him "How strong is Jesse?" SO STRONG!!



Snaps from the trunk or treat- Our awesome horse that lives across the street...she is so kind to kids!
 Our new neighbor that had us over for Goats milk ice cream...it was yummy!


On Monday we walked around our neighboorhood. It was quite the walk-the houses were far apart. It was fun to introduce our selves to our new neighbors that we haven't met yet. Every one tripped and fell except for Audree- it was rough...
Glad it's over, it was great!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

grant is shooting the horse. :)

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

I just love that each set has a blondie AND a brunette! SO ADORABLE.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family