On the second day of our trip we loaded up after the boys got a quick morning nap, and went to Carlsbad CA. We only had that day to spend at the beach and sadly if was overcast...(as a photographer I had big dreams of sunny beach pictures) but we went anyway. Let's just say the beach with 15 month old was interesting to say the least. We only stayed about 1.5 hours which was just enough.
This is how the day started out...
Followed by happy moments of this...
The girls loved making a sand castle with Uncle Ris
Eating on the beach should not be allowed....everything gets sand in it...
We ended our day burying the girls in sand and finding sea shells....I wish we lived closer to a beach!













4 comments:
looks dreamy! There is nothing better than the beach... I'm soooo jealous!!
These pictures make me want to go to the beach so bad. It looks about 20 make that 30 degrees cooler than here. How fun!
Yummy, sand mixed with just the right amount of toe jam! LOL! I'm so jealous you were in Cali. and got to go to Sea World. Love that place!
did you mention the sandy poo?
Post a Comment